.1. In a Mixer Grinder Jar, measure and add the moong sprouts.
2. Add some water, chickpea flour, green chillies and ginger paste. Grind it into a smooth batter.
3. Empty the batter into a wide bowl, add finely chopped onions, turmeric powder, hing or asafoetida, sesame seeds, cumin seeds and salt to taste.
4. Mix the batter well and adjust consistency, if required, by adding some more water.
5. Heat a dosa pan, season with few drops of oil and pour a ladle of the batter. Spread it clockwise and pour oil on all sides. Nd filled
6. Once the sides are cooked, using a spatula, turn / flip the chilla and cook over the other side. Serve with an accompaniment of your choice.
SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST OFFERS