MUTTON ROGAN JOSH IS VERY DELICIOUS DISH WITH LOTS OF AROMATIC FLAVORS.
1. In a muslin cloth ,Add 1 Bay Leaf, 2-3 small whole Green Cardamoms, 1 Piece Mace, half a teaspoon Coriander, half a teaspoon Cumin, 2 inch Cinnamon stick, 2 pieces Black Big Cardamom.
Leave it in a bundle With Muslin Cloth in a Container.
2. In a small bowl, mix hing powder, dried ginger powder, fennel seed powder, Kashmiri red Chilli powder, red Chilli powder and 3 tablespoons of water. Mix it with water and set aside.
3. Take a pan and heat 4 tablespoons of ghee in it. Then fry it with black cardamom for 1-2 minutes.
4. Now fry the mutton pieces till brown.
5. When the outer coat of mutton pieces turns brown from all around, add a mixture of watery spices to it. Cook it for a minute or two.
6. Now add half a teaspoon of Saffron, Salt to taste and Pour 2 cups of water in it.
6. Put a muslin cloth with a whole bundle of spices in it. Cover and cook on high heat for five minutes and let the mutton to boil.
7. After 5 minutes, reduce the flame and cook the mutton for 40 minutes on low heat with spices.
9. Open the lid after 45 minutes. Gravy has become Rogan (red), thick and oily. Now mix 1 teaspoon hot spice powder with 2 tablespoons whipped Curd. Mix it well and cook on low heat for 45 Minutes.
10. After 30 minutes, open the lid and remove the muslin cloth with the bundle of spices from the gravy. Serve hot .
SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST OFFERS