- Cut Chicken into desired pieces.
- Marinade it in a mix of ginger, garlic, green chillies, lemon, black pepper, salt and curd for 5 hour.
- Take one spoonful of butter on a heated frying pan, put chicken and cook it on high flame for 4 minutes.
- Pour cream and remaning Marinade in the fry pan and cook on low flame with lid , till completely cooked.
- Add garam and chat Masala.
- Open the lid and again cook on high flame to achieve dry consistency.
- Pierce Veggies like : Tomato, Onion and Capsicum on skewers and roast a bit.
Now serve your lip smacking RESHMI CHICKEN TIKKA!