To prepare chole
- Boil the overnight soaked chole with salt and Amla powder
- Take oil in a pan and add fine chopped onion
- Cook it till onion color changes.
- Now add tomato paste and ginger-garlic paste.
- Cook the paste for 5 mins and add garam masala, salt, chilli powder, coriander powder.
- Cook the paste till it release the oil in pan.
- Now add the boiled chole in it without it's water.
- Mix all the ingredients and add some water which is used for boiling
- Take some water in another pan and put 1 teaspoon tea in it.
- Now add the tea water in the chole mixture and mix it.
- Now add some pickel in it and let chole cook for 10-15 mins on low flame.
- Add the chole water as per the gravey requirement.
- Take a bowl and add maida, curd, suji, 1 tea spoon salt , 1 table spoon sugar.
- Mix all the ingidient and make smooth and soft dough using water.
- Apply some oil on the dough and leave it for 2 hours
- Take a pan and put oil for deep fry and let it heat.
- Take small dough and shape it to bhature using oil in your hands.
- Deep fry the bhature.
Serve it with salad and pickle.