Peri peri chicken wz smokey flavour
1. Roast bell pepper on fire till it's skin looks black....let it cool down then peel n deseed .
2. take a pan add garlic cloves ,roughly chopped onion,fresh red chillies n roast lightly on medium flame .
3. Put roasted bell pepper ,onion , chillies and garlic in grinder n make a paste.
4. Put the paste in big bowl add lemon juice,peri peri chilli powder,black pepper powder,salt n mix well.
5. Make slits in chicken legs and add them in marinade…….mix thoroughly so that it's covered wz masala completely.cling wrap the bowl n keep it in fridge for 3-4 hours for marination.
6.take a non stick pan and add olive oil…add chicken legs n cook fr 2-3 min on High flame till it gets brown from one side then flip and cover the pan n let it cook fr 10-12 min on medium flame……flip again n cook for 5 min on High heat again so that if any moisture is there it gets dried up.
7. Place the chicken in big glass bowl…..keep the coal piece on fire till it becomes red hot…..put it in a steel katori n place it in centre on top of the chicken…..add few drops of ghee …..n cover the bowl fr 5-6 min so that it gets a smokey flavour from the coal .
8. Serve it hot wz onion rings ,lemon n patato wedges.
SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST OFFERS