We can do lots of experiment with chicken. When this flavourful fruit is added to the chicken , it's taste automatically gets increased manifolds. Orange has a nice aroma and flavour ,which makes the chicken sweet and sour.
1) In a mixing bowl, add boneless chicken, salt and white pepper and mix well. Keep it for 10 minutes.
2) Beat eggs till fluffy.
3) Heat oil in a pan.
4) Dip chicken pieces in beaten egg and then coat it in cornflour.
5) Deep fry the chicken till golden yellow.
6) In a bowl, add orange juice ,sugar, soy sauce and 1 tea spoon of cornflour
and make the slurry.
7) In another pan ,heat 1 tabsp of oil. Add chopped garlic and ginger and saute for few seconds.
8) Add fried chicken pieces. Mix well .
9) Lastly add orange slurry mixture and orange zest.
10) Cook on a medium flame till the gravy thickens and chicken pieces are well coated with orange sauce. Garnish with chopped spring onion, roasted sesame seeds and orange slices.
11) Serve hot with fried rice or plain rice.
SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST OFFERS