Easy to cook mushroom egg curry
1. Cut mushrooms in 4 parts and soak them in water for 10 min.
2. Heat olive oil in a deep vessel (like cooker)
3. Put mushrooms in oil and sprinkle some salt (do not cover the vessel)
4. Meanwhile cut tomatoes in small pieces
5. By now mushrooms will leave lots of water, when the water evaporates partially, add turmeric and let it roast for a bit
6. When you can smell the turmeric, add tomatoes, and close the lid partially so that steam can escape.
7. Meanwhile boil the eggs ( can also be done later)
7. After about 15 min, take off the lid and add pepper
8. Stir it and let it cook for 5 min
9. Turn off the heat after 5 min, serve with boiled eggs. You may also cut the eggs in half so that they absorb the spices.
10. Eat with chapati / rice.