- The very first step is to soak some( Around 4 cup ) Poha ( Flattened rice) in water for 2 minutes. Now transfer it into a bowl and continue with adding some boiled gartered potato to it.
- Now make mix them with some salt, turmeric ,coriander powder , Jeera( Cumin seeds) powder , Red chili according to taste , mix them well
- Now add some finely chopped vegetable(Onion , Carrot , Capsicum ) to it and prepare tight dough.
- Set the dough aside and grease a tray with a little oil. In this tray, transfer the dough and set it in the tray.
- Now, place the tray in the freezer for 25 minute. On the other hand we will prepare a cornstarch slurry, by taking some cornstarch (You may take All-purpose flour, aka Maida ) and adding water to it , mix them well to make a thin solution.
- After 25 minutes, take out the tray and cut the dough into desired shape (Here rectangle).
- Now, take a piece, dip it into the slurry followed by bread crumbs and deep fry into a pan with medium hot oil in it, on medium to low flame.
- Fry it completely, till the time it gets golden brown in color.
This is the perfect time to take out your crunchy Poha cutlet, serve it with some green coriander and tamarind ( Imlee ) Chutney, garnish with some green coriander & serve hot.