In this lockdown I have created a beautiful dish with seasonal fruit. Presenting Cheesy Pesto Chicken Roll ups with cherry watermelon salad. Spinach is a nutrition superstar, even a fairly good source of iron. It's loaded with vitamins and minerals, some of which are hard to find in other foods. Helps build muscles Keeps bone healthy Releases stress Reduce PMS symptoms Boost immunity Boost testosterone levels Improves
Pesto sauce. (It is usually made with basil but not easily available)
1. Take a grinder. Add in Spinach, mint and coriander leaves, salt, oil 1 tsp, almond and walnut and green chilies make a smooth paste. Do not use water at all.
2. Now take the chicken breast and slice into two equal halves and put in a zip lock 1 piece at a time. With a help of kitchen hammer or rolling pin and pat over the breast piece to make it thinner and bigger.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides.
4. Now add ginger and garlic paste to pesto sauce.
5. Take pesto sauce and spread a thin layer over the thin chicken slices.
6. Spread the tomato slices over the chicken, 1 tbs cheese, mayonnaise and roll. Seal it with a pointed slick wooden stick like toothpick.
7. Heat oil in a pan. Add the chicken pieces and fry over high flame till nice color is seen on top. It will take about 1-2 minutes from each sides.
8. Sauté cherry tomatoes or diced tomatoes in same oil for just few seconds.
9. Preheat the oven at 250 degree for 10 minutes.
10. In a bowl place all the chicken rolls ups.
11. Sprinkle cheese on the top, tomatoes and all the leftover tasty oil of the pan.
12. Bake it for 15 minutes.
1. Take out watermelon balls.
2. Heat a teaspoon oil in pan. Add cumin and black mustard seeds.
3. In a bowl add the watermelon balls, sugar, cumin and mustard oil, salt to taste and lemon juice.
4. Keep it in fridge and serve chilled with hot chicken.
Take a plate of your choice.
Keep the Chicken roll up and water melon salad with cucumber julians.
Garnish with some mint leaves and enjoy.
Do ...do try this. Very easy and delish