Succulent kofta made of mashed banana and paneer with creamy and mouthwatering gravy.
• Boil Banana, mash it with paneer, mix besan, cornflour, garam masala, red chilli and salt. Mix thoroughly.
• Shape it into small balls. Deep fry kofta/balls on low flame until it reaches golden brown colour. Sieve it out on a tissue paper.
• Dice onion, tomato, ginger, garlic uniformly. Heat your pan and pour butter on it. Sautè diced onion, tomato, ginger, garlic. Let it cool.
• Now grind it in a mixer with cinnamon, cloves, black pepper, choti elaichi, badi elaichi, cumin.
• Heat a wok with butter in it, put tezpatta and pour your mixture in it with cream and cook.
• Now add water to achieve desired consistency, add kofta balls.
• Cover the wok and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
Garnish with cream and coriander leaves.
Plate and serve as per requirement.