Yummy Tandoori Paneer Tikka
Easy sTando7are as below:
1. Cut onion, capsicum, cauliflower, brocolli (optional) into small bite sized pieces.
2. Take a big bowl, add diced paneer, onion, capsicum, cauliflower & brocolli in the bowl.
3. Add hung curd, salt, pepper, red chilli, dhania powder, jeera powder, amchur, chat masala, ginger garlic paste & haldi as per taste.
4. Mix all these ingredients well.
5. Cover the bowl & keep it in fridge for 120 mins (2 hours).
6. After 120 mins, heat the paneer & vegetables in Tandoor.
7. Delicious Tandoori paneer tikka is Ready..
8. Loved by All
SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST OFFERS